Rwd: 032 Orgasm Girl Rwd: 032 Orgasm Girl

awesome

simply awesome

Juggalo Movies Juggalo Movies

gay

im a juggalo but that was the gayest piece of shit even remotely linked to the ninja lifestyle. fuck you and your weak ass attempt. put some effort into the next one.

Time Fcuk Time Fcuk

Phenomenal

This is by far the best game I have ever played on newgrounds, or any other site. I can't even tell you how many hours I've spent on here. Seriously, kudos.

Middle Age Tamagotchi Middle Age Tamagotchi

good idea

i liked it a lot but there was a big problem in my eyes. when you play after the egg stage there isnt any change really except for the lil need bars and it just gets boring after filling up the bars over and over again. maybe i didnt play long enough for the changes to happen, but then thats another problem, itd take too long for anything to happen.

it was still a great idea, and i played it a few times when i got bored but it just died quicker than the man would

sorry man, its just average but a good try i look foward to your other stuff

Muscomorpha Muscomorpha

Good Game

It was a really good game but its a bit hard and theres another bug you gotta look into. Every so often when i fell down and died, i wouldnt come back and it would keep taking lives away until i got a game over. It also happened when i fought the first boss.

If you got that fixed, it wouldve been an even better expirience if you fixed that, but over all it was great for such a hard game

The Theory [Loop] The Theory [Loop]

its tight

this is a real slick song man, and like everybody been saying, fast or slow rap the tempo and beat fit it perfectly. if you werent already gonna use it i would steal this shit from right under you. cant wait to see what else u got in store, ur already a good producer.

nietzlawe responds:

You can steal this shit man if you want. Thanks for the love.

Depression Depression

fantastic

i loved it man, don't know why you think others hate it, this is a great song

Doofus ! The craziest loop efa Doofus ! The craziest loop efa

Waiting....

I was just waiting for the thing to pick up...and it never did. Eventually i started adding my own verbal instrumentals cause this was just too bland. Not sure if u were trying to make a joke, cause it was funny in that sense. Otherwise...it's just dull.